Re: [oletrucks] Re: fiberglass fenders?

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: fiberglass fenders?
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 11:50:03 -0500 (CDT)
Even here in Minnesota where rust is a curse, rear TF fenders are common.
There are even a lot of tf trucks where someone cut the cab off and used
the box and chassis for a trailer.

The same fenders were used until 1966.

Look around, it should be no problem to find used TF rear fenders in metal.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN

1>