Re: [oletrucks] vacuum advance

To: Advdesign1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] vacuum advance
From: Brad Newman <bkn6@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 22:10:56 -0500
Bob and all ...............
I should probably clarify.
I have NO problems with Chevy Duty. In fact, about 75% of the parts on
my 49 project came from them. I was, and am, very happy with their
service and help during my rebuild. They have taken back every one of
the defective VA's, and even offered to pay the shipping (to and from)
on the last one. They informed me that they had had several VA's
returned in the last few weeks, and thought that they may have gotten a
"bad shipment" from their supplier.
I would gladly try another from Chevy Duty, but I am getting tired of
going through the process of replacing the defective one, driving a week
or so and then having to do it all over again. I guess I was hoping for
a "quick fix", but if I have to keep changing them every week or so
until I get a good one, I guess I will.
Brad
49 3100 Deluxe
24 1 ton