[oletrucks] '66 Chevy for Sale...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '66 Chevy for Sale...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 10:36:36 EDT
Hey list...

I'm just passing this information on; I am not affiliated with this vehicle, I
have no connections to the owner, and I have not seen the actual truck.  This
is out of today's Trentonian newspaper:

"1966 Chevrolet Fleetside 3/4 ton -- restorations started, all parts there to
finish.  71,000 original miles, runs excellent, $3500, (609) 737-3910 after 6pm"

This truck is located somewhere in the Trenton NJ area (Mercer County).  For
any information, please call the number listed above.

Roger
Rroslowski@aol.com
Chevy & GMC Truck Admirer (for now!)