Re: [oletrucks] power steering on 4x4 '54

To: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] power steering on 4x4 '54
From: "Brager Family" <backhome@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:59:24 -0800
Jon,
Thanks for your reply...yes, the front end is 4-wheel drive.  I wanted to
put the newer style spring in there to get it closer to the ground.  The
only way I could see to do it (and keep the wheel centered in the wheel
well) was extend the frame.

The steering box I'm going to put in is off of a 1/2-ton Blazer (same as
3/4-ton).  Sounds like the kit you mentioned would work. Can you tell me
where to find the kit?
Todd Brager
http://www.geocities.com/pammysb/index.html