RE: [oletrucks] plans

To: Trucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] plans
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:57:39 -0600
Terry,

I put a filler in my fender.  No big deal, just went to the junk yard and
picked out one I liked the looks of, took out the tin snips and cut it out
of the side of the vehicle then went home and trimmed it up.  Drew the
outline on the fender, cut out the fender and welded it in.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas