Re: [oletrucks] North Carolina and Virginia

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <dcvjrv@flashcom.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] North Carolina and Virginia
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:26:25 -0500
Hi Jim, don't know how far into VA you are going, but, there is a BIG (115
acre) JY in Culpeper called Leon's.  It is just south of Culpeper on route
29.  You shouldn't have any trouble finding it.  Expect to be there all
day.....pack a lunch, Leon locks the office and turns the dogs loose in
there during lunch 12-1 and you can't leave.  But that won't matter because
you will be over the hill having to much fun!  I recommend a back-pack for
tools, there are no cars allowed.....it's to hilly!  He does have Subs and
Panels.  Don't wait to long to go....snakes, bees, tic's and weeds so thick
you will miss half of the show!  My son and I go every January.

Happy Hunting!
Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)