[oletrucks] The furor

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] The furor
From: "Gwyn Reedy" <mgr@mgrcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 05:07:54 -0500
Sad thing is - you didn't have to give any personal information to get the
funny picture - I just left the forms blank and clicked the underlined
instruction and it worked fine.

All the 'back and forth' about how awful the original posting was has been
lots more of a pain than the original posting was IMHO.

On the truck front, I picked up a reasonably unrusty 56 (3100). Bought it
about a year ago and finally hauled it home. Now I received a zoning notice
that I can't store non-running vehicles. Of course there are 7 of them with
wheels, a frame, and two cabs, so I guess they have a point. Now I'll have
to build a garage and they ain't cheap. I just love big brother...

Gwyn Reedy
Brandon, Florida
mailto:mgr@mgrcorp.com