Re: [oletrucks] Off topic - physical

To: tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off topic - physical
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:32:40 PST
I don't comment much because I know nothing.
Before my exam, I didn't even know where my prostate was or what it did. I
had not been to a doctor in 10 years. I'm 52 and in relative good health
(except for one small problem :^)). So here's the deal. If you're over 50
get a physical every year and have them do a PSA and a DRE. >

Most of the time I keep silent about Oletrucks but sometimes I show my
ignorance.  Seems like if you put out bad schoop then the experts will come
out and set the record straight.  Yes ve hav vays to get ze information from
ze vall flowers!

As for the physical thing, I agree totally.  After seeing some of my friends
and relatives come down with 'old guy problems', I decided to start having
an annual physical when I turned 40.  After the first year you then call
them 'anal physicals' but I won't get into that.  The bottom (no pun
intended) line is - Just Do It.

Durwood
51 1/2 ton 5 window