[oletrucks] parts source for 1967 GMC van

To: <VIKINGHILL@aol.com>, <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] parts source for 1967 GMC van
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 07:39:22 -0800
Hi, everyone!  I bought a 1967 GMC van several months ago(great deal for
$400) and I'm looking for someone who knows of a parts source. I apologize
for going outside of the 1941-1959 years of the list but there are so many
people with extensive knowledge on this list that I thought it was the best
place to start. I also would like to know if anyone has info about what
might be interchangeable from trucks because there are no catalogs for vans
out there. To start I'm looking for a windshield wiper switch. Will a 67
pickup switch work? Anyway, thanks  in advance. Don Simmons