[oletrucks] Slow, unsteady, progress

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Slow, unsteady, progress
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:13:52 -0800
Well, let's see if I've got my posting address problems fixed... :-)

A couple of weekends back, I tore back into the truck project.  Pics of my
adventure at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/rrfproject.html

Last night, I ground the welds down on the inner side of the repair, and
removed the "fender welt".  I put that in quotes, because I'm wondering if
what I tore off was stock: it most closely resembled roofing tar- and I was
able to achieve only moderate success with a heat gun and a razor blade,
leaving quite a mess in the process.  Behind this mess, I've found a few
more places that need metal (rust) repair, I'll get more pics posted as
progress continues.

Ryan.
55 2nd, Colorado.