Re: [oletrucks] Electric versus Air Tools

To: <dcvjrv@flashcom.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Electric versus Air Tools
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:21:32 -0800
Hi Jim,

Air tools are nice because they are lighter, since they don't need motors
built in, and tend to be either more reliable or cheaper to replace or both.

Having said that, I must say that my electric Makita angle grinder is one of
my most frequently used tools.  I have had it for over ten years, and I
bought it used.  It shows no signs of wear (other than being banged up a
good deal.)   Hard to beat, especially for DIY finger surgery.

Regards,

Grant S.