[oletrucks] Leaning Cab

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Leaning Cab
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:44:39 EST
Say all,

My cab is leaning on the drivers side. About 3" difference from passenger
side.  The problem appears to be front cab mounts.  The pass side has a 3/4
in wood block to compensate for a rusted out mount/floorboard (?) I thought
that I would do the same on the drivers side as a temporary fix, however I'm
not real sure as to how to go about it.  Where and how is the best way to
jack up the cab?  What would be the best way to go about a temp fix until I
can remove the cab and replace the rusted floor and support channels?  Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Jon Callahan, Champaign, IL
'50 3100