Re: [oletrucks] Parts Man in Oklahoma

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parts Man in Oklahoma
From: "Robert Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:42:17 -0600
Jim, I know who you are referring to - he lives in Chouteau, Ok, I believe,
east of Tulsa.  I have spoken with him several times at car shows.  I should
have contact info for him at home - I'll retrieve it tonight and let you
know what it is.  Yes, he does (or did) make rear bumper brackets for
Cameos.  I don't believe he is reproducing anything else though - I think he
thought about the bumperettes at one time but gave up on it.  Doesn't hurt
to contact him and ask though.

Bob Welch
56 Cameo
55 Belair

Bartlesville, OK  approx 40 miles north of Tulsa