[oletrucks] Hammerite paint update

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hammerite paint update
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:08:31 -0500
I just go a mail back from customer service at Hammerite Paints in reply to
my request for a local supplier (True Value Hardware stores).  They stated
they do not recommend using Hammerite on flexible surfaces, like fenders,
doors, etc.  There must be a tendency for the paint to crack if used on such
parts.  Since I don't know if this is true, I thought I'd post it to the
list in case anyone is contemplating trying it.

Wally