Re: [oletrucks] Please delete me, let me goooooo.

To: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Please delete me, let me goooooo.
From: "Michael and Stephany Zaic" <mzaic@athens.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:26:25 -0500
Of course the list is stressful at times!  I spent a week with the inlaws
over Christmas with no one to discuss old trucks with, and also suffered
extreme oletruck list withdrawl.  Upon coming home, I had over 200 truck
emails waiting.  Talk about stress...which one do I start with first!
Decision, decisions....
Gotta Love It!!!

Happy New Year To All!
Michael Z.