Re: [oletrucks] ??????????????

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ??????????????
From: MRICHAGANG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 10:35:29 EST
We've all got our opinions, and that's what's great about this list.  We can
sift through all of the information and get out of it what applys to us and
dump the rest in the can.  I've got the manuals with the written words and
pictures to go along with 'em. They say a "picture is worth a thousand words"
, sometimes I need more than the thousand words a picture has and more than
the manual offers. Sometimes I need the advice of someone's who's been there
- done that !  I think this is a great list!!     Merry Christmas       Mike
"51" 3600