RE: [oletrucks] W32/NewApt.worm

To: "American Classic" <americanclassic@airmail.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] W32/NewApt.worm
From: "Ralph Linnell" <chevysix@seatac.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:04:44 -0800
I saw the massage with the attachment on this list a couple of days ago. I
did not open the attachment I just deleted it. I the tilte of the
Attachment was the same as the warning I got from Mcafee so I knew better
than to open it.  That virus was definitely sent to this list and I don't
think the person who sent it even knew he had it.
Ralph Linnell

Membership Chairman Inliners International

ChevySix@seatac.net
Http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/