Re: [oletrucks] Disk brake pedal type

To: J & M Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Disk brake pedal type
From: Bruce Damen <little-castle-contracting@cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:55:39 -0700
hi,  I too have the No limit brake system...  bought it  ( checks in the mail)
from
Bob on this oletruck mail list... it really looks like ive choosen the right
way for
me on this....i can use the stock brake pedal....i want it to look stock but i
want
the comfort of the stopping power of the disc brakes( front end clip off of a 79
camero).  so thats the way ive decided to go....heard lots of good things on the
hanging pedal and salvaged parts from a wrecker....  a little cheaper to go
with the
salvaged parts..  good luck

Bruce
1949 Chev 1/2 Ton