Re: [oletrucks] GMC stock 302 block

To: <safesix@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC stock 302 block
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:34:58 -0600
Yes, they are close enough for me to inspect, although I would want the
details of what to look for/ask about, since I'm not an expert on castings.
I think list members (that are serious about having a 302-just because the
entire rebuild process is expensive) should be interested in this (these?)
blocks.  The guy is honest & easy to deal with.  I will consider contacting
him about being listed on the Chevytrucks.org resources list; I don't think
he has a web site, but obviously has email.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX