Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...

To: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>, <STMSymank@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame..my turn...
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 21:21:29 -0800
I don't know if it's lack of fear when you're young or just pure stupidity
but I also had a learning experience when I was a senior in high
school(1972) I had my dads brand new 1972 Dodge Challenger,complete with 340
slapstick automatic,anyway I decided to race a guy with 318 Challenger on
one of the main streets in my town. I ended up pegging the speedometer(I
think it was  120MPH MODEL)  and then having to slow down for a red light.
Somehow I managed to stop but not before locking up all 4 wheels for quite a
ways. I don't even want to think about all the things that could have
happened.I did however blow the doors off the 318. Don Simmons