Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame

To: MPHUDAK@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Projects-was blue flame
From: "Brian m" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:30:26 PST
well, my list of projects isnt as great as some, but they keep me busy and
broke. im doing a rolling restoration/ roddification on my '57 chevy 3200,
(next on the list, floor boards and windows),. i have two half willys jeeps,
but when its done itll be one '43 MB, built but F*rd. this time next year
ill have a '99 or '00 F*rd explorer to "tweak" for ride and power. i have a
'88 coleman tent trailer my parents owned since new im trying to clean up.
im a full time student, part time worker (for F*rd no less), dont have a GF,
but my best friend often keeps me busy. oh, i just turned 18, so maybe this
is a lot to be doing for someone my age. NEwayz, just thought id put that
out there.
Brian
Jess; '57 chevy 3200 (soon to be EFI)