RE: [oletrucks] ole trucks memebers photos

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ole trucks memebers photos
From: "K & B" <apache58truck@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:16:21 EST
Hi Wayne,
I think it is a great list too.
You do a great job with all the pictures.
Do you ever use jpg movies? I can make some
if you want. A lot of kids at my school are
learning about old trucks now.
Mostly how they look from the pictures.
Some kids want old trucks for Christmas but
they might not get any. If they do I can work
with them too if they get the same kind.
My best friends mom says old trucks and cars
are just junk.
I showed her the pictures at your page.
She said they were all new. I tried to say
they are all old and fixed but I didn't want to get her mad.
Bye,
Brian

>Awwww   shucks guys,, aint nothin'...  I may not be able to answer alot of
>the questions that come up on this list so this way I feel like I
>contribute,
>but I do sincerely appreciate the acknowledgment.

                         ___________________
      /                       K&B                           /
     / Father & Son 1959 Apache Fleetside Truck Project    /
    /    New Jersey * USA  * apache58truck@hotmail.com    /

View our truck =====>  http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/brian59.jpg
-