Re: [oletrucks] Auto trannie change over was:"Blown engine"

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Auto trannie change over was:"Blown engine"
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 15:00:52 -0800
The best solution to the conversion of an auto transmission and to have the
safety of knowing what gear your in and not having it lurch forward while
starting "Neutral Safety Switch " would be to buy a shifter from a company
called Lokar.  You can find their ad in Street Rodder or Custom Classic
Trucks.  The shifter looks original but with the added features.  Theirs a
button in the center of the shift knob that you have to depress for gear
selection and an indicator at the base of the boot cover.

I hope this helps,

Joe