Re: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] gear grinding continued

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, <old-chevy-truck@onelist.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] gear grinding continued
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:23:35 -0500
When I did this,  the symptoms were that the trans could be put in to any
gear easily but as soon as the clutch began engaging, everything locked up
and stalled the engine. Truck would not move, period. I could have sworn I
got the disc in right, but when doing it on your back looking up, it's easy
to get it in wrong.