[oletrucks] 55 1st and '54 1/2 tons for sale, need them gone

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 1st and '54 1/2 tons for sale, need them gone
From: Brandon Monnig <bmonnig@specializedvideo.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 20:09:57 -0600
        Hey guys and gals! Some of you may remember me from Rob's initial alias
list, or the list that Miq maintained for a while.  I still have my '55
1st series and '54 1/2 tons for sale.  I've been setting on them for a
year or two now just kind of kicking around the idea of selling them.
I've recently been informed by my parents that the trucks need to go so
they can bring mom's '65 Coronet home to start restoring it.  As such, I
guess I now really *will* sell the trucks.  ;)
        Info on the trucks (pics and descriptions) can be seen here:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/5992/Pages/Truck_pages/Truck_Sale_Page.html

        I'm asking $1200 for the pair of trucks.  I have good titles for both
trucks, and I'll include a pair of complete subframes ('79 Trans Am and
'75 Camaro) with the trucks, as well as all the truck related items.
I'll be out of town from noon tomorrow (Wednesday, December 8 1999)
until December 17 or 18 (Friday or Saturday), but I'll try to check my
e-mail in between.  Also, feel free to leave a message on my voice mail
at 417-824-8691, and I'll try to return your call.
        I'd like to sell the trucks ASAP, so if you can come get them
immediately I'll dance on the price.  If an agreement is reached it can
be arranged for you to pick the trucks up while I'm gone, or they can be
picked up after I return.  The trucks are in Camdenton, MO, on the Lake
of the Ozarks.
        Thanks guys, and help me find a home for my trucks!  I'd like to see
them go to a loving home that will bring them back, so that's why I'm
trying to sell them on the list rather than locally.  Also, mom and dad
have hinted that I might just show up one weekend and they'll be
gone...we *don't* want that to happen...they're hard enough to find as
it is!  ;)

Thanks,

--
Brandon Monnig