Re: [oletrucks] hit by a truck

To: tburt@hirose.com, Johngage@ix.netcom.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] hit by a truck
From: Lane495@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:41:36 EST
In a message dated 12/6/99 10:32:29 AM Central Standard Time,
tburt@hirose.com writes:

<<
 Christine is the name of the haunted '57 Plym**th in "Christine."

 Not a good choice for a Chevy folks!

 Tom B. '57 3200 Stepside >>

Yes, but her owner was totally obsessed with the car.  Which is what I am
with my
Sedan Delivery.  Whenever I am out, I am always finding tools, parts, or
whatever that I can find excuses to use on the car.  My daughter doesn't like
going to the mall
with me anymore, because I am always wanting to go to the tool section in
Sears.
My husband gets a kick out of going to the parts houses with me, and the
neighbors think I am having an affair with the UPS man.  So, yes "Christine"
it is and it shall stay.  :-)

Patricia
'56 Sedan Delivery (Half-breed)