Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Magazine subscription

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 10:46:17 -0500
A couple years ago, I received the 2 for 1 from CCT. I asked the list
also and got many responses. However when I received the bill for the
2/1 subscribition it was actually not quiet full price for none the less
not a 2 for 1 as described...  After re-reading the offer it said nothing
about 2 subscripitions for the price of 1 subscription--so basically I
got 2 subscriptions when I sent in for my one...   They may have
changed their tactics since them, but I called the publisher and was met
with a brick wall, so I just dropped it and paid for the other guys
magazine, No big deal as 20 bucks ain't gonna break me.....  Wayne