[oletrucks] nova rear??

To: "truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] nova rear??
From: "Dave P" <my51truck@eudoramail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:27:26 -0700
 Was I mistaken, or did someone on the list say that a Nova rear will fit right
under an AD truck, and the spring perches are even located in the same place??
I just purchased a '53 half ton, and really need to get rid of the stock rear.
Also, will the stock 3 speed tranny accept an open driveline, once the closed
one is removed?

TIA

Dave
'51 garage filler
'53 that my wonderful wife let me purchase because I       haven't gotten the
other one going yet.