Re: [oletrucks] Modifications for '53

To: heath@acadian.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Modifications for '53
From: "dave riffel" <cafe_dave@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:08:09 PDT
Robert,

I've used the Painless kit in my truck and am really impressed with the
quality and ease of installation.  I'm a complete rookie when it comes to
wiring but with the Painless kit and instruction book it was really easy and
fast to install.

As for the archives, it's a searchable database of all the older "oletruck"
emails which is very useful for getting info that's already been discussed.
I used it extensively during my build up but have since forgotten where to
find it.  I'm sure one of the others can give you a steer in the right
direction.

Dave R.