[oletrucks] summer visit

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] summer visit
From: "Judd O'Neil" <joneil@cpros.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:35:45 -0700
Hi everyone,

Alan and Karen Gingles just left after an all too short visit to me and my
family. All the way from Canada. They are now on their way to Crescent City,
CA. to spend some time in the redwoods. Alan and Karen asked me to let their
friends know they will start back north tomorrow or the next day. Once they
hit the redwoods it might convince them to take that extra day and relax
among the giants. Then on to Coos Bay, OR. to visit an old friend and on
into Washington to say hi to Skip Broyles.

I just can't say enough good things about this list. The visit would never
have happened without the 'Visit me if you are in the neighborhood' list
printed this spring. It was nice to put a face to the messages that I have
been reading the last couple of years.

Many thanks to all of you out there.

Judd O'Neil
1950 Chevy 3100