Re: [oletrucks] WD-40 Revisited

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] WD-40 Revisited
From: rchansle@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:48:19 -0600

I know this is getting off subject, but can someone describe the "cannon"? I
must have lead a derpived youth. Although, we did make rockets from old co2
cartidges by filling them with match heads.
Bob Chansler

---------------------- Forwarded by Bob Chansler/Boulder/IBM on 08/23/99 10:47

Tom <tfvjr@snet.net> on 08/22/99 05:47:22 PM

Please respond to Tom <tfvjr@snet.net>