[oletrucks] Thanks for this list

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks for this list
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:46:50 EDT
I just wanted to thank this list for the quality of people on it.

I just did business with Grant Galbraith from the list who found me a center
tail light for the suburban tailgate; yes, it needs work but it was worth the
price and the transaction was a pleasure to conduct.

Several from the list put me on to an e-bay item that was a Suburban side
tail light. . .NOS that I'll pick up as a spare (I won).

When I asked about the paint color and scheme for the 56 horn button, Heavy
Chevy via this list graciously offered to loan me an NOS part so I could
match paint. . .I've never seen a black/green, green/black, or whatever that
color is. . .amazing.

I talking to another list member, Don in CO, about picking up another Sub
tailgate set (I want spare h/w in case someone ever rear ends me once this is
my daily driver) and tail gates are as rare as hens teeth. . . .

And I can't leave out Terry Glines, who sold me a pair of rechromed tail
lights bases (for the rear fenders) a while back.

There's probably others as well; forgive me if you've slipped my memory
momentarily.

And headed to Joe Clark' s to see his progress on his AD.

Thanks to you guys; it's appreciated.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN