[oletrucks] GMC cab supports

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC cab supports
From: "Pat Wilson '56GMC Napco" <crankit@fcmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 20:56:16 -0800
Hello to all, I have 2 GMC (as I see it to be) cab supports.  I would like to
know if Chevy ever had these, and what models and years these supports were
attached to these trucks.  I have only seen this same thing on a '56 GMC 3/4
ton Napco.  Mine being a 1 ton.  I recieved my cap back from the acid dippers
Saturday morning, and have worked on it all weekend.  Here is an attachment of
the cab with the "supports attached" temporarily for your viewing.  Let me know
if you have seen these before, and what it was they were on.     Pat

Pat '56 GMC Napco

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail