[oletrucks] Master Cylinder again!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Master Cylinder again!
From: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:31:55 PDT
     Reading all this good Q & A on brakes made me think of a guestion of my
own. If running disc brakes all the way around do you need the proportioning
valve? If so, are you trying to get more braking out of the front or out of
the rear? Since I have this setup and a mastercylinder is in the future
figured now would be as good a time as any to do the investigation. Thanks
in ADvance for all the good info. in this list.

Jeff Davis
'51 custom.