RE: [oletrucks] Clutch head screws

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "'Allen L. Jones'" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Clutch head screws
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:30:02 -0500
Allen, have you tried the mobile home builders? I am pretty sure they still
use these fasteners.
    Am I starting to sound like I will go anywhere ( tractor supplies to
mobile home manufacturers) to avoid dealers and catalogs? I don't have
anything against them, I just love scaring up a good deal. I just finished a
BBQ pit in my backyard and hunted the scrap metal yards for all stainless
steel rods and grill materials. Cost me a total of $11 for 30' of rod and
12sq ft of stainless wire mesh.