Re: [oletrucks] Lower Radiator Hose Part Number Needed

To: "Larry Holder" <laholder@ix.netcom.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lower Radiator Hose Part Number Needed
From: "Rob J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 07:02:02 -0700
When I put my 235 in (with original radiator), I ended up using a "flexible"
hose with the two ends different sizes.  I don't recall what the two sizes
were, but since it is flexible, you determine the final shape (of course, it
stays flexible) by the way you orient it.  I believe that if you measure the
outside diameter of the two attachment points, go to an auto parts store
with those measurements, and an approx. idea of length, they should be able
to find a flexible hose to work.

Rob