[oletrucks] Generator Temperture

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Generator Temperture
From: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 11:23:28 -0700
Not having much experience with generators, does anyone know how hot a newly
rebuilt generator will get when it's working properly?  I fired my engine up
for the first time over the weekend and noticed the generator was running darn
hot (but then again, so was the motor).  Unfortunately, I also found that the
amp gauge was not functioning.  I guess that's the first step, but I'm also
wondering about the generator heat.  Any comments?