[oletrucks] TF Heater - For Sale

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Heater - For Sale
From: "Paul W. Franchina" <pfoxtrot@gate.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 11:29:56 -0400
Hey Folks

I have a recirculating heater for a Task Force truck that I want to sell. I
figured before I went to the "worlds largest online auction" (didn't want
to use the 'e' word) I would offer it up here first. The unit has been
completely restored. All the sheet metal was bead blasted bare then primed
with Eastwood's Corroless and painted with a silver gray hammertone paint
inside and out. The motor was cleaned, lubricated, and has excellent
brushes (runs like a champ). It has a brand new heater core and comes with
the mounting bracket for the plenum-to-dash. You supply the duct hoses and
a switch and you're in business.

I'm asking $175 plus shipping. Ping me off list and I can send you photo's
of the unit (~170K / 2 .jpg files).

Paul W. Franchina
pfoxtrot@gate.net
& Boris: 1958 Chevrolet Apache 3100 Stepside