Re: [oletrucks] Help to identify 350 heads

To: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help to identify 350 heads
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:15:49 -0700

If one of these is an Austrailian site, be careful. I checked a number of their
references against Chevy By The Numbers and they came up incorrect.

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com> on 07/27/99 05:14:40 PM

Please respond to WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>

To:   Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
cc:
Subject:  [oletrucks] Help to identify 350 heads

Bob, try these links and see if they help.  I believe at least one of
them has head casting numbers for GM.

http://www.mortec.com/castnum.htm
http://www.stc.net/~iracez28/sbchevy/sblock.html

Wally