[oletrucks] might as well do it all

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] might as well do it all
From: Perry Smith <perigrinefalcon@netscape.net>
Date: 23 Jul 99 10:21:51 PDT
Here is another one for the " might as well do it all" category. I started
looking at the brakes on my '58 GMC Fleetside and decided to replace the
master cylinder after finding it emty after 9 years sitting in the desert.
Then I thought why not check the wheel cylinders? The rest is a "No Brainer",
yep you guessed it . A complete rebuild of the brakes is what I am now up to
my elbos in.
By the way thanks for all the info. from all of you. It is very helpfull.

Perry Smith
"58 GMC Fleetside

http://webmail.netscape.com.