[oletrucks] "Metalic Mushroom" Paint Available

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] "Metalic Mushroom" Paint Available
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:50:02 EDT
        If you are unable to find or order the "Metallic Mushroom" paint at
your local friendly, I would be willing to buy and ship from Fullerton, CA
some of this paint to you. Before doing this, I would like any interested
party to send me a SASE so that I can send you a color test shot for your
approval. The cost would be something like $4.50 plus extortion plus
shipping, probably amounting to around $8.00 total.  That price is certainly
no bargain, but if you can't get Rust-Oleum locally it might be better than
nothing.

Paul O'Neil, Hudson29@aol.com
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
AEROMARK - Need Rubber Stamps or Signs? See:
http://hometown.aol.com/hudson29/myhomepage/index.html