[oletrucks] 235 rebuild without pulling

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 rebuild without pulling
From: mytruck@hehe.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 18:5:36 -0600
It is entirely possible and not all that difficult.  I love these 235's.  I
rebuilt mine without removing in a dirt floor barn with no electricity but
battery power.  My main problem was keeping parts clean with the dirt floor
under me.  I imagine it would be a lot easier in a better situation.  I
replaced pistons, rings, all bearings, oil pump, gaskets(of course), and
rebuilt the head.  She purrs like a kitten now.  If I could only find time
for that dad gum bodywork... ;)

Tex
59 half step

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com