[oletrucks] 235 for my 52 3600

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 235 for my 52 3600
From: "William Schickling" <bugeye@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:21:58 -0400
List,

I have been searching for quite some time now and can't find a later 235 for
my 52 3600. I would really like to get this more desireable engine and add a
few of the goodies like fenton headers and maybe a dual carb setup after a
rebuild. I would really like to find something soon so I can start tearing
it down and getting the machine work done so I'll know I have the rebuild
for my winter project. I'm located in Central New York and can't seem to
scare up anything from the late fifties or early sixties. Anyone out there
able to help out ?

Thanks.

Bill Schickling
52 3600 5 window.