[oletrucks] thanks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] thanks
From: mytruck@hehe.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:57:58 -0600
Thanks for the advice/reassurance on bodywork.  Although I realize the
benefits of wet sanding I have not been doing any so far.  I did not like
the idea either of water being involved so near bare metal.  It involves
much more work the way I am doing(various grades of paper) it but it is
beginning to look pretty sharp.

BTW, if anyone needs a 1958 GM shop manual, I have one out on ebay.  I
bought this by accident instead of a chevy one so it is practically unused.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=128198911

Thanks, David "Tex" Carr
59 chevy short step

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com