Re: [oletrucks] parts for 3spd

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, <RobXR250@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] parts for 3spd
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 01:57:56 -0500
I didn't read my email very closely before trashing it.  My 51 had a 3 speed
oridinally but it was placed by a 4 speed later.. all the colum shift parts
were left in tact. including the linkage which was just unhooked and left
hanging.. if anyof these parts are what you are looking for give me a shout.

Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField
Somewhere on the High Plaines of Kansas