Re: [oletrucks] RE: PTO Winch Question

To: sheldon@ssmachine.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: PTO Winch Question
From: Thomas M OBrien <tmobrien@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 10:13:34 -0700
I still have a PTO unit from the NAPCO stuff I sold a while ago. I was
told it was a 2-spd/rev PTO and is still mounted to the truck 4-spd; came
off a 55-59 GMC 1-ton NAPCO.  Buyer didn't want the PTO because it was a
rear take-off and there was water in the transmission!; don't know if it
could be adapted to the front or mounted on the transfer case.  Anyway,
E-mail me off list if interested...

Tom O. (Oregon)
60 Apache K-20