[oletrucks] mutant GMC TF

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] mutant GMC TF
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 19:24:59 EDT
On the way home from work today, a small tractor trailer tractor pulled up
behind me.   It looked like a rather modern chassis but it had a TF dual
headlight (55-57) GMC cab on it that didn't seem any/much larger than the
pickups. . .looked really cool. . .the guy had to be a real character.  It
definitely was not a pickup with a 5th wheel setup; it was really a tractor
rig.  I was studying it in the rear view mirror to try to figure out how he
morphed the fenders into the cab when he turned off at an exit.

Anyone ever see anyone do this before?  I'll try to get pictures if I see it
again.

A little strange but it looked good!

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban