Re: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#108589492: 1959 C

To: <ace0027@ibm.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#108589492: 1959 Chevy panel truck 4X4
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:04:20 -0700
Looks like a sled or something like that.  It's a nice looking truck.  I
wish I had the money to bid on it.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco

----------
> From: ace0027@ibm.net
> To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site
item#108589492: 1959 chevy panel truck 4X4
> Date: Thursday, May 27, 1999 8:52 PM
>

>     Not a bad lookin truck, but what is that purple thing in the picture
of the back!?

> Terry & Ace
>

> bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca wrote:
>
> > I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=108589492

> > Item Description:
> >         This truck is in fairly good shape.
> > runs ok it has a 6 cyl engine, 4 brand new tires
> > all new brakes I could not find the front brake cables that go on the
truck i found some that fit but not right.