[oletrucks] POR paints

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] POR paints
From: "Paul W. Franchina" <pfoxtrot@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:45:53 -0400
I'm getting ready to do some interior painting and wondered if anyone has
used the POR 15 products? What is the consensus on how well they meet their
advertised claims? Are there any caveats with what can then be put on top
of them? I understand they're supposed to flow out to hide rust pits as
well as lock them in to prevent further corrosion - how well does that
work? And lastly is there any problem applying it to nice clean
bead-blasted surfaces?

Thanks

Paul W. Franchina
pfoxtrot@gate.net
& Boris: 1958 Chevrolet Apache 3100 Stepside