[oletrucks] welding helmet

To: greyhawk2@earthlink.net (Ben Bennett), oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] welding helmet
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 07:31:52 EDT
I too have a 'winking' helmet. It is legendary in my neighborhood and is used
by all.I often have to weld with my old helmet because some farmer down the
road is still using it. Mine is variable  and I believe that is an important
feature.  sometimes if someone has been messing with the setting i experience
momentary 'flash' and have to fine tune it.

regards
StanI too have a 'winking' helmet. It is legendary in my neighborhood and is